Techso is a young, growing company offering consulting services in Product Lifecycle Management around the world. Your mission will be to help large industrial groups in the implementation of CAD / PLM technologies.
After 6 years of existence, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. You will act as a PLM consultant for Techso and will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more!
You will act as Functional Consultant - 3DExperience to advise, define, and deliver PLM solutions for major projects in Montreal or abroad (France, Germany, Switzerland, UK, Japan) according to your experiences and interest!
Techso is looking to reinforce its team of 3DExperience functional consultants, in order to meet the needs of his international based customers.
As a Functional Consultant, you will be in direct contact with the customer to collect their needs and analyze them in order to propose adapted solutions.
- You will write functional specifications.
- You will participate in the definition and implementation of User Acceptance Tests.
- You will be in charge of change management and any necessary training.
- You will be the preferred contact for your client during the deployment phase.
- With a background in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or computer science, you have a first experience in the world of PLM (internships and apprenticeships count!) or you have a particular interest in this field of activity.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Dassault Systèmes tools: 3DExperience, Catia, Enovia, Delmia, Apriso.
- You are able to communicate in French & English, both written and spoken. Your communication, curiosity and adaptability are your assets.
- You wish to evolve in an international environment and to be able to work abroad according to our clients' requests for missions of 6-24 months (Europe, Asia, Canada, USA, ...).
- Some projects may be subject to defence authorization constraints.