Stradigi AI,a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider, is looking for anAI Developerto join our applied machine learning group. This group is responsible for the implementation of algorithms within our AI Platform (Kepler). If you are enthusiastic, data oriented, and excited about anything related to ML, then this opportunity is for you.
What You will Do
- Implement best practices in designing and developing Stradigi AI’s Machine Learning technology stack;
- Refactor research code for performance gains, maintainability, and adhere to best practices;
- Design and implement improvements to Machine Learning testing frameworks;
- Perform routine maintenance on the Machine Learning technology stack;
- Transform research prototypical code to production-ready code;
- Upgrade code as versions of TensorFlow, Keras, etc., are changed;
- Work together with research scientists and software architects to design and implement new workflows to integrate AI models into Applications and Solutions;
- Introduce researchers to coding best practices to enable agility and delivery of Stradigi AI’s products and solutions.
- Experience in Machine Learning (including Deep Learning), optimization techniques, or complex systems;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- 4+ years experience software industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Python and C/C++;
- Comfort using Scikit learn, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy, Matplotlib, PyTorch;
- Industry experience with Object Oriented Programming;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture using Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience in building APIs;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL system;
- Experience working with DevOps and Agile frameworks and methodologies;
- Working knowledge of cloud computing such as AWS and Azure and Google Cloud;
- A love for research and a product oriented mindset;
- Enthusiasm for working on a team and a passion for analyzing and finding solutions.
- Experience with GPU-based / high-performance computing;
- Master’s or PhD in Machine Learning or equivalent;
- Experience writing production-quality code.
Why consider Stradigi AI?
- We offer very attractive salaries;
- The opportunity to own shares in our company through our ESOP program;
- RRSP matching up to 3%;
- A generous vacation program & additional paid time off during the holidays;
- Health, Dental and many additional wellness benefits;
- Flexible work arrangements, allowing you to work from home or the office.
Become part of a forward-thinking, innovative AI business that truly values what you do, what you think, and how you feel.