Job title: Architect (4 temporary posts)
Organizational unit | Sector of work: Planning and Real Estate Projects Department
Job group: Professional
Schedule: Regular 35 hours / week
NORMAL REQUIREMENTS :
Schooling : Bachelor of Architecture
Experience : Three (3) years of relevant experience
Others : Be a member of the Ordre des architectes du Québec
Salary : Between $ 52,093 and $ 96,452
Salary classification : 12
Benefits  :
- Diverse and interesting career outlook;
- Benefits and pension plan;
- Training and development program;
- Summer schedule and advantageous annual vacation policy;
- Global remuneration and competitive working conditions;
- Access easy by public transport.
The description on function, being deemed to be an integral part of the posting, can be viewed on the human resources website and at the Union.
4 temporary jobs (with possibility of extension)
1 - Architect - Development of the real estate master plan
- Participate in the development and updating of the master plan of the UQAM's real estate portfolio, integrating the space plan of the faculties, School and units and the asset maintenance plan;
- Determines in concert with the main stakeholders, the main stakeholders the needs of users, users, assesses their feasibility and recommends different solutions taking into account the existing facilities and infrastructure;
- Supervises the preparation of various documents such as plans and schematic diagrams, cost estimates and comparative analyzes and ensures the follow-up associated with the contractual management of files under its responsibility.
2 - Arc hitecte
- Determines, in conjunction with the main stakeholders, the users' needs, assesses their feasibility and recommends different solutions taking into account the existing facilities and infrastructure;
- Designs asset maintenance, infrastructure or redevelopment projects, plans and coordinates all phases related to project execution;
- Coordinates, checks and comments on the preparation of various documents prepared by external or internal professionals such as plans, estimates, specifications, studies, estimates and comparative analyzes of costs and calls for tenders; collaborate in the analysis of bids and participate in the contract award process; provides relevant technical comments in architecture, structure and ensures coordination with other disciplines such as electromechanics; collaborates with these firms to allow the delivery of projects according to the expected quality, while respecting the established costs and schedule.
The UQAM effect on your life and your career is among others:
- The energy of a student world
- The influence of an urban environment
- A good quality of life
To apply, please send your application, along with your curriculum vitae, via the address or website. If you are already at this address, click on "Apply". We thank people for their interest in UQAM. However, only those selected in the selection process will receive a response.
The Université du Québec à Montréal subscribes to a programequal access to employment. Therefore, it invites women, Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities who meet the requirements of the position to apply. Priority will be given to Canadians and residents, permanent residents.
 Benefits apply under certain conditions.