Do you know the terms Allen Bradley and Fanuc? Do you want to plan custom projects? Do you like robotics? Here is the offer you expected!
your future team
At first tech automated systems, we optimize the manufacturing facilities of our customers through systems Innovators with high added value that exploit the full potential of automation and robotics. We are among the most important providers of automated packaging, handling and packaging equipment - whether for food, agricultural, organic or industrial products.
Your future role In a few words
- design, analyze, modify and validate programs and operations of operations
- develop and develop panel control elements according to the Plans
- Conduct experimentation and test work
- Providing technical support to crew and customers
- Participate in the start of equipment in factory and clients
- Know how to navigate between the notions of tire, hydraulics, automation and robotization
- Visit international customers - occasionally
- Training related to industrial programming
- good judgment
- ability to solve problem ES
- Customer oriented Person
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley and Fanuc Products - A major asset
- Communication skills in English and in French - both orally and in writing
your future work environment
- you will be located At our office of Saint-Hubert, on the south shore of Montreal.
- You will evolve in a multicultural environment that fully promotes the sharing of experiences and knowledge.
- you will have The chance to rub shoulders with team members who share common values: vision, innovation, teamwork, agility and execution.
- You will greatly contribute to the international growth of first tech.
These words talk to you?
Automation, Programming, Allen Bradley, Robotic, Vision
Your eyes light up to this Dream offer? Postula now, we are waiting for your application impatiently!