Inogec is an equipment manufacturing company, located in Sherbrooke, specialized in mechanical design and manufacturing of custom-made equipment in the industrial sector. Inogec enables companies to obtain specialized engineering solutions to meet their different challenges.
For more than 7 years, Inogec has stood out as an employer through its unique work environment to optimize the development of its team members. The key to the company's success lies in the continuing education and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows Inogec to constantly solidify its team and address a wide variety of major challenges.
Based on customer needs, the Inogec team designs (mechanical and electrical), manufactures, assembles, programs, installs and starts up-to-date equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are passionate about automated equipment and thirsty to further develop your skills, Inogec is beyond doubt the company for you. Apply now and challenge yourself to your abilities.
- Work as an industrial automation engineer / technician in a dynamic team
- Design / optimize / program / wire / start mechanical equipment of all kinds.
- Propose innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
- Constantly follow up with customers to ensure they meet deadlines and meet requirements
- All in a multitude of industrial fields (aeronautics, pulp and paper, automotive, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products ...
- Super stimulating work environments and challenges
- Competitive salary
- Lots of possibilities for overtime
- Flexible schedule
- Well-appointed, modern, good windows
- High-performance work tools (computers, multiple screens, space mouse ...)
- Continuing education (seminar, conference, internal training, lunch and learn)
- Social Club
- Group Insurance
- 2 years and more experience in the field of industrial automation
- Good knowledge of Allen Bradley products is an asset
- Rigorous towards automation procedures and rules
- Good communication skills, oral and written (French)
- Strong ability to identify problems, find solutions and present them
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Great desire to develop skills
- Good ability to work in a team, good communication, attention to detail, good organizational skills, good mechanical skills
- Have interest in automated projects of various kinds