Thanks to the expertise of our teams, First Tech Automated Systems works in five markets to offer our customers solutions adapted to their reality and needs. Our know-how and our reputation precede us, so we are growing constantly! We are looking for a automation manager for the nutrition market.
The engineering team is well established. It is composed of electricity and industrial programming specialists. The challenges of these teammates consist of designing state-of-the-art equipment.
This is the mission that will be entrusted to you :
- You will plan, supervise and ensure the management of the different mandates of the team, while realizing some automation projects in parallel.
- you will ensure the formation of teammates and the circulation of information. You will also offer support from your team. You will be a real pillar!
- Your knowledge and technical automation experiences will allow you to understand the reality of your teammates to support them on a daily basis.
- You will perform follow-ups in order to 'Optimize team interventions.
- and more!
Do you recognize in this profile?
- You have acquired a rich technical experience in the field of programming.
- You are autonomous.
- You are recognized for your good judgment and your ability to solve Problems.
- You place customers at the heart of your priorities.
- You like to interact with colleagues from different areas.
- You have from the Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have worked with Allen-Bradley and Fanuc products - a major asset.
- You like team management and technical challenges in Automation.
- your skill in communication are recognized in oral and writing, both in French and English.
Discover more about your future team :
Within first tech automated systems, we develop innovative systems that exploit the full potential of robotics. We are among the world's largest suppliers of automated packaging, handling and packaging equipment.
Your future work environment :
- You will be located at the first tech campus, our world headquarters where 1,400 teammates work.
- The lifestyle of the teammates resembles that From a university campus: small cafes, shop first tech, business concierge, training halls, architecture promoting innovation and links between teams, yoga classes and more!
- the post Is located in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec and Rimouski. Here is a unique opportunity to combine a career in international business with the quality of life offered by the Bas-St-Laurent region. Why choose between quality of life and career, when it is possible to have both?
Be a teammate first tech is to be part of a large international team that celebrates the Successes - Small and large - by valuing the role that everyone has played. It's evolving together, trust and always accomplish.
Ready to make the difference? Apply online now, we look forward to you!