At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As an automation project manager, you will participate in the development of automation 4.0 projects in diverse and high performance sectors.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
- Programming PLCs;
- Programming human-machine interfaces (HMI);
- Program industrial controllers and / or robots;
- Participate in the design of an automation project;
- Develop specifications;
- Ensure compliance with standards related to safety and good practices;
- Integrate solutions on equipment;
- Perform tune-ups, installations as well as working with customers.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in automated production engineering or electrical engineering or a college diploma in industrial computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- You have between 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have knowledge in automation, PLC programming and robot programming ;
- You have experience in starting up equipment on site;
- You know good problem-solving methods;
- You are comfortable expressing yourself in English, advanced level required;
- You must be available for travel.
You stand out with the following skills:
- You are recognized for your autonomy and your resourcefulness;
- You distinguish yourself by the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and synthesis;
- You are a creative and innovative person.
You want to make the most of your expertise and skills in the service of manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only successful candidates will be contacted.