International leader in consulting, Techso is a growing company offering consulting services in three areas of expertise, including management of technological infrastructure (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product lifecycle management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as events, automotive, consumer products, aeronautics, and much more.
Techso is looking to expand its IT team! The candidate will act as a consultant AWS System Administrator to perform various tasks for a client in Montreal.
- In collaboration with business analysts, determine and understand business needs in order to recommend solutions and design architectures that meet needs and objectives
- Choose the appropriate AWS services and deploy applications according to the prerequisites
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of governance and architectural practices
- Create various architecture documents and deliverables of valuable solutions added
- Provide expertise so that IT management can be able to make informed technological decisions
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Software
- Certification on Amazon AWS - an asset
- Good technical knowledge (Python, AWS Cloud Platform, Linux, Windows 10, MacOS)
- Positive, dynamic and proactive attitude
- Show leadership
- Great ability to and management of priorities
- Bilingual written and spoken: French and English
- Flexible work schedule (evenings and weekends possible)
- Good interpersonal skills and love teamwork!