At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Do you need new challenges? Are you interested in contributing to a major project?
What we need to make the Montreal Metro Blue Line Extension Project team shine is a (e) BIM discipline manager who stands out for his technical skills and his sense of coordination.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as a BIM discipline manager (mechanical, electrical or structure) and work in collaboration with other disciplines;
- Coordinate the training required by his team based on the inventory of BIM capacity and planning the training offered by the main BIM management team;
- Identifying the needs of shared interdisciplinary shared parameters and transmitting them to the main BIM manager;
- Controlling the quality of BIM deliverables discipline to comply with the BIM execution plan;
- Control the creation of new models of his discipline;
- Establish, jointly with the other BIM discipline managers and BIM coordinators, the schedule for interference detection reviews;
- In collaboration with the BIM coordinator, ensuring technical support and respecting the schedule for his team's BIM deliverables.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Technical training in mechanics, electricity or building structure;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years of experience as a BIM manager;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Ability to define and understand user needs;
- Ability to determine priorities, make decisions and solve problems;
- Writing skills (French);