That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progress make part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we '' integrate daily in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the Tetra Tech “Building” team shine in Quebec , a BIM manager will be responsible for MEP development.
Location: Province of Quebec, in telework mode.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will act as BIM Manager in MEP project;
- Participate in the development of the modeling strategy and ensure its implementation;
- Family management and Revit MEP templates on UNIFI;
- Ensure multidisciplinary coordination;
- Training and technical support for users;
- Participation in MEP committee meetings aimed at identifying and prioritizing development opportunities with added value for the company;
- Participate in the standardization of tools and working methods related to BIM for MEP teams in offices in the province of Quebec;
- Carry out the plans and participate in the design of the systems.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Technical training in building mechanics or electricity;
- Have a minimum of 5 years of '' experience in a BIM coordinator or manager position;
- Knowledge of Autodesk and Dynamo Revit software;
- Ability to define and understand user needs;
- Autonomy, team spirit and collaboration;
- Ability to set priorities, make decisions and solve problems;
- Writing skills (French);
- Bilingualism (spoken and written an asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equal access to employment and thus invites women, Aboriginals, persons with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.