It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we miss to shine our team " environment " for the Bas-Saint-Laurent region, it is a biologist who stands out His interest in the field and his team spirit!
Place of work: in teleworking mode - Rimouski office later.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- realize statements and ecological inventories (flora and fauna), including data processing;
- characterize wet and terrestrial environments and evaluate their ecological value;
- characterize streams, determine LHE using recognized botanical methods;
- realize wildlife inventories and characterization;
- collaborate in the development of compensation projects at wetland loss and courses of water;
- write characterization reports;
- take samples according to the prescribed methods (water, soil, sediment, air) and ensure their routing to the analysis laboratory;
- compile and interpret analytical results;
- perform environmental monitoring of works and produce the required construction logs;
- Extract public databases Information required to carry out environmental assessments (impact studies, phase I, etc.);
- realize site visits To assess the potential risks of contamination in the context of Phase I;
- write requests for environmental permissions;
- any other task required in support for the unit of business in the skill field of the employee.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in biology or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years d experience in a similar position;
- Skills and work experience demonstrated in botany would be an asset;
- Knowledge of botanical methods for the identification of the LHE of a course water;
- Experience in the realization of inventories and wildlife and floristic characterizations;
- Mobility required to work throughout Quebec (short term);
- Knowledge of the usual software of the Windows Office suite;
- good physical condition and ability to work outdoors for long days independently of climatic conditions;
- always ready, dynamic and taste to learn.