Are you versatile and rigorous? You aim for excellence in all your professional achievements? Are you recognized for your ability to work in a team and your autonomy? This is a stimulating career opportunity for you!
Recognized for its personalized engineering services and the quality of its work, Pluritec stands out for its integrity, the competence of its teams and the respect customers and employees. Its many realizations in building, in particular in 3D modeling with the Revit® software, also give it a significant advantage in the current market.
Working at Pluritec means working in a work environment that favors unity, team spirit and family. It's working in an environment where continuous improvement and training is strongly supported by management. The high employee retention rate also reflects the strong sense of belonging that you feel when you're part of the team!
Summary of the job: In collaboration with his team, the incumbent will have to act as draftsman in the mechanical and electrical disciplines of the building.
More specifically, he will have the following responsibilities:
- Interpret plans and technical specifications
- Draw design and computer-aided design for building mechanical and electrical projects
- Coordinate systems with other disciplines and the architect and make sure to have the required clearances around equipment for maintenance
- Participate in design with the design team
- Participate actively in the planning, organization and coordination of projects
- Do the checking of the drawings Shop Ins
- Carry out required surveys at worksites
- May be required to prepare construction quantity and cost estimates
- opportunity will support the team for site inspections
- Help improve design standards and efficiency
- Possibility of flexible hours
- Permanent position, full time
- Group insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education
- Social activities organized by the company
- Wellness program
- Free parking
- Know how to refer to standards and codes governing building mechanics and electricity
- Knowledge and skills with AutoCAD drawing software
- Knowledge of the l AGI32 and Revit® software is an asset. If necessary, Pluritec will support and support the holder in the learning of REVIT since all our projects are made in 3D
- Ability to achieve indoor and outdoor photometries, an asset
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Has a good sense of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Ability to work and communicate in a team
Training or accreditation required:
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in building design
- Attestation (ASP card) of the General Health and Safety course construction sites
Years of experience required:
- 1-3 years of relevant design experience
All applications received will be treated confidentially. Only selected applications will be contacted.
N.B. In this document, theuse of the masculine to designate people is for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to people of both sexes.