That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work
- The offices are full of friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that Everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the team "Building" office in Boucherville is a junior electrical engineer (CPI) who stands out its rigor, its collaboration and its interest in building engineering. Welcome to applications with 0 to 3 years of experience in electrical engineering!
Challenges to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert in the design of lighting and lighting control systems, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarms and telecommunications;
- You will participate in meetings bringing together stakeholders from different disciplines internally and externally to customers;
- Thanks to your meticulousness and your electrical knowledge you will participate in feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out the work.
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to