At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the Boucherville office's “Building” team shine is a junior electrical engineer who stands out for his thoroughness and his passion for building.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out projects in the design of lighting systems and lighting control, Electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarm and telecommunications;
- Work in collaboration with team members and carry out research to determine requirements relating to the realization of building electricity projects;
- Perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out the work;
- Ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines and prescriptions of the codes for the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor in electrical engineering;
- You have training complementary in building electricity (Asset);
- You have a marked interest in the con ception as well as for technical know-how;
- Good knowledge of Autocad and Revit software;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.