Do you like being part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in mechanics, electricity and building structure. Our employees are also passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Our firm marks the urban landscape of several cities in Quebec and in the Ottawa and Gatineau region by high caliber projects. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 400 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
We are looking for a building electrical engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience for our Montreal Airport Project Office.
- Perform the technical design and coordination of various building electrical projects
- Work in close collaboration with senior engineers and technicians in the development of customized solutions and the realization of its projects
- Take readings of existing installations
- Modeling Revit of the design of facilities connected to the building’s electricity
- Analyze, design and adapt installations related to building electricity
- Perform connection calculations and coordinate with Hydro Quebec for new connections as needed
- Make construction cost estimates for electricity
- Write quotes and technical reports
- Provide support for job monitoring
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) years of engineering consulting experience
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Knowledge of REVIT
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Trump – Mastery of English
- Asset – Certificate in electricity of the building in progress or completed
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- Flexible summer schedule year-round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent coaching thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.