Are you dynamic, versatile and innovative? You aim for excellence in all your professional achievements? Are you recognized for your expertise in building electricity? This is a stimulating career opportunity for you!
Recognized for its personalized engineering services and the quality of its work, Pluritec stands out for its integrity, the competence of its teams and the respect customers and employees. Its many achievements with the Revit® software in 3D design also give it a distinctive advantage in the current market.
Working at Pluritec means working in a work environment that promotes unity, spirit team and family. It's working in an environment where continuous improvement and training is strongly supported by management. The high employee retention rate also reflects the strong sense of belonging that you feel when you're part of the team!
Summary of the job:
Under the supervision of the Department Head, the incumbent will be involved in the design and modeling of building engineering projects. He will also be involved in business development and team growth.
More specifically, he will have the following responsibilities:
- Realize the design in the discipline of building electricity (electrical input and distribution, lighting, fire alarm, etc.)
- Write reports, plans and technical specifications
- Make estimates of quantities and costs of work
- Manage projects, meet customers, coordinate teamwork according to other disciplines and ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Ensure profitability and project monitoring under your leadership
- Participate in the maintenance and development of Pluritec's customers
- Maintain and revise design criteria, procedures, sheets of calculations and software used by the discipline
- Ensure that the engineering work is done according to Pluritec quality standards and standards in force
- Supervise the team of technicians and other engineers under its responsibility
- Possibility of flexible hours
- Permanent position, full-time
- Group insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of the professional contribution
- Continuing education
- Social activities organized by the company
- Wellness program
- Free parking
- Building Electrical Specialty
- Good knowledge of codes and standards in force
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit® software (an asset)
- Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Versatility and ability of adaptation
- Spirit of synthesis
- Rigor, thoroughness and attention to detail
Training and accreditation required:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Certificate (ASP card) of the course General health and safety on construction sites
- Be a member of the Order of Quebec Engineers
Years of experience required:
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in building electricity
All applications received will be treated confidentially. Only applicationsretained will be contacted.
N.B. In this document, the use of the masculine to designate people has the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to people of both sexes.