Stantec is currently looking for an electrical engineer to join the Building Department at its Ville Saint-Laurent office. You will have as main task to realize the design and the studies related to projects in electricity of the building. More specifically, you will need:
- Design and develop electrical distribution, lighting, fire alarm and communication systems for commercial building projects;
- Establish and maintain contact with the client to request or provide technical information related to the project;
- Manage the execution of estimates, surveys and the preparation of plans and specifications;
- Writing and approving technical reports;
- Participate in the preparation of tender documents;
- Participate in project planning;
- Participate in the training of less experienced engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec (OIQ);
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism, French and English (asset);
- ASP Construction card (asset).
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: hours / week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee Share Ownership Plan;
- Training and Skills Development Program.
Stantec is committed to equity and equal opportunities programs and invites women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and people with disabilities to apply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. In order to lighten the text, the use of the masculine gender to designate both women and men has been favored.