That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the Boucherville office's “Building” team shine is an electrical engineer who stands out for his technical skills and his leadership and his team spirit.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carrying out projects in designing systems of lighting and control e lighting, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarm and telecommunications;
- Actively participate in operations related to the administrative process of management and profitability of projects;
- Develop contacts and potential markets;
- Work in collaboration with team members and carry out research to determine the requirements for carrying out projects in building electricity;
- Perform feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out the work;
- S ' ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines and prescriptions of the codes for the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products.
What makes you the ideal person p for this position
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building electricity;
- You have a marked interest in design as well as in project management;
- Experience in carrying out projects in education, hospital, commercial or other relevant fields;
- Member in good standing of the 'OIQ;
- You want to learn and evolve in your role.
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to