Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in building systems. We are passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in the province of Quebec, and in the Ottawa and Gatineau region. BPA has worked on a long list of bold, innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry, and an array of prominent awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 450 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Alger.
We are currently looking for Building Electrical Systems Technicians with a minimum of two years of experience for our Montreal, Laval, Longueuil as well as for our project office located at Montreal-Trudeau airport.
- Design various electrical systems for institutional, office, commercial and residential buildings
- Take part in existing condition surveys, develop design plans using AutoCAD and Revit, specifications and cost assessments, and provide work supervision
- Work on electrical distribution systems, emergency power supply, lighting, fire alarm and other related system
- Work closely with engineers to provide solutions tailored to clients' needs
- Two years of experience in consulting engineering with a DEC (or diploma) in electrical engineering technology or, if not, five years of experience in consulting engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Flexible, can work independently or as part of a team, skilled communicator
- Highly proficient in French, both spoken and written
- Proficient in English, an asset
- Member of the Ordre des technologues professionnels, an asset
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
- A flexible summer schedule all year long
- A competitive salary
- A complete range of benefits
- Beneficial coaching through our mentoring program
- An ongoing training program within the work environment
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.