Need new challenges? Want to contribute to a large-scale project?
What we lack to make the team of the Project Office of the extension of the blue line shine is a (e ) Building Electricity Technician who stands out for his technical know-how and rigor!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out the design of electrical services, electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, fire alarm, telecommunications, lighting and control systems;
- Contribute to the development of estimate and technical studies in electricity;
- Carry out surveys for the realization of engineering projects;
- Participate in the supervision of works;
- Estimate the costs of the various works to be carried out;
- Share the information necessary for the team and the organization in order to inform them of the progress of projects, results, actions and recommendations that were selected.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC in electrical engineering;
- Between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad and REVIT;
- Strong sense of communication and openness to teamwork;
- Aptitude for telecommuting;
- Experience in consulting engineering (an asset).
At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans!
And in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access to equal employment program and thus invites women, aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.