We are currently looking for a new expert.
- Conduct investigations in original research and cause fires or failures
- Perform observations and surveys at accident or accident sites
- Conduct studies, laboratory tests, simulations and failure analyzes to verify and validate assumptions about the nature and causes of claims and damages
- assess compliance with standards and regulations
- write expert reports and act as expert witness the Court
- Maintain good business relations with our clients and participate in various public relations activities.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or PhD in building mechanical engineering or related
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Excellent command of French and both oral and written English
- Very good skills in information analysis / synthesis and technical writing
- Have a valid driver's license and a vehicle.