Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 senior experts and offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
We are looking for a Building Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience. experience for our Longueuil office.
- Perform technical supervision, coordination, verification and the design of different projects in building mechanics
- Collaborate as a team to carry out building systems design projects for different sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
- Establish a contact with the client to understand his needs
- Take readings existing installations
- Analyze, design and adapt installations related to building mechanics
- Develop new systems and improve existing ones
- Perform obsolete assessments , preliminary design, energy conservation, etc.
- Evaluate the construction cost budget in mechanics
- Write quotes and technical reports
- Technically assist designers
- Provide support for job monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (specializing in building) or building engineering Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting engineering
- Versatility, autonomy, communication skills
- Leadership and an excellent sense of customer service
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Asset - Proficiency in English
C e we offer
- A dynamic and friendly growing work environment
- A flexible summer schedule
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent supervision through a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the middle working
> A competitive salary
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.