That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the Boucherville office's “Building” team shine is a junior mechanical engineer who stands out for his thoroughness and his passion for building engineering.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert ) in plumbing system design and / or Control / Sy energy management system (EMS), heating, cooling and HVAC;
- In collaboration with the team in place, you will perform the load calculations relating to air conditioning and heating;
- You will participate in feasibility studies, economic analyzes and various studies for the development of plans and specifications and methods of carrying out the work;
- Ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines, requirements of the codes for the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- If necessary, you will go on visits to construction sites and start-up meetings.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering ;
- Interest in building mechanics;
- You have a marked interest in design as well as in technical know-how;
- Good no knowledge of Autocad and Revit software;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ;
- Additional training in building mechanics (AEC, DEC or certificate) (asset).
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to