Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out large-scale projects? Join us! The consulting engineering firm Bouthillette Parizeau specializes in building. Our employees are passionate about themselves and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to help save the planet. Her daring and avant-garde achievements have earned her an enviable reputation recognized by the industry and an impressive number of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has nearly 500 seasoned experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa and Vancouver.
We are currently looking for a Building Mechanics Draftsman for the food service department for our office in Québec.
· Draw plans, details and sections on different food service projects for different sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
· Act as a support for designers and project managers
· Perform 3D modeling
· Perform all other related tasks.
- Your profile
- DEP in industrial design or building
- Conna Advanced issance of AutoCAD and REVIT
- Fluency in French both oral and written
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Fluency in English an asset.
- What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
- A flexible summer schedule all year round
- A competitive salary
- Excellent support thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
- A comprehensive benefits program
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.