At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it every day to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
Our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a structural engineer to join the office building team of Quebec.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Design structures in concrete, steel, wood or masonry for building projects iment;
- Write quotes for the work;
- Supervise and monitor and control projects and the work of the design team;
- Oversee the work in collaboration with engineers and technicians;
- Carry out expertise in these areas of expertise;
- Represent the firm to clients in the context of projects.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Significant interest in design;
- Member of the OIQ;
- Abilities for project coordination and management;
- Positive attitude, rigor, team spirit and passion;
- Consulting engineering experience (an asset).