Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it’s more than that! Tetra Tech, it is a company that takes to heart the human being and which gathers nearly 17 000 professionals around the world, of which more than 2600 in Canada and 1200 in Quebec.
Our growing team is currently looking for a Building (and Industrial) Technician to join the team in our Jonquière office.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans of metal structure, reinforced concrete or wood using Autocad & amp; Revit (commercial, industrial and institutional);
- Execute drawings in plan, profile elevation and section to specify the standard details needed for the construction;
- Work closely with architects and engineers to find customized solutions;
- Conduct surveys as well as partial monitoring of construction when required.
What makes you the right person for this job
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of AutoCad software;
- Knowledge of REVIT;
- Experience in consulting engineering (trump).
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to develop yourself continuously;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.