International leader in IT consulting, Techso is a young, growing company offering services in three areas of expertise, including management of technological infrastructure (IT), specific application development (DEV) and consulting in product lifecycle management (PLM).
Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients in several sectors such as events, industry, banking and insurance, health care and more! As a C++ developer consultant for Techso, you will support our DEV team and meet the needs of our clients for a first mission in USA!
Responsibilities (depending on the projects)
- You will participate in the design and development of our clients' projects (new applications, development of new features on existing applications and maintenance, etc.)
- You will help define the architecture of innovative solutions and determine the objectives and requirements of our customers
- You will put the developed solutions into production and carry out change management
- You will write unit tests and ensure the highest development standards by following the software development cycle.
- You will write technical documentation
- You will follow the evolution of new solutions / technologies on the market
- You will work with Agile / Scrum teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Solid experience in C ++ development
- Good knowledge of relational databases as well as SQL language (data migrations, mass update)
- Comfortable on Unix and Linux systems, accustomed to using command lines
- Good knowledge of DevOps concepts (Azure DevOps is a must)
- You are used to working in an Agile and collaborative environment (Git, code review)
- You are perfectly bilingual (English + French) - English speaking client
- You wish to travel for a first mission to the USA for a period of 6-24 months
- You want to evolve in a multicultural, family and dynamic team !