Techso is a young and growing company offering consulting services in PLM, IT, DEV and FEA. After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, naval, event and more!
Techso is seeking CFD technical experts (junior and senior) to advise, define and provide solutions for major projects in Montreal or abroad based on your experiences and interests.
A TECHSO consultant ...
- Able to identify customer needs and analysis and provide solutions
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Dynamic with strong communication capability
- Able to integrate and understand the different jobs of our clients
- Brings real added value to projects thanks to its technical and relational skills
- Flexible and versatile!
- Develop, validate and manage specific simulation models to predict the performance of products and systems.
- Use CFD tools to evaluate product and system designs to meet requirements for fluid flow and mixtures.
- Provide essential information for the product and system development process using the results of modeling and technical analysis.
- Use analytical methods to support the product and system design verification process.
- Determine the tolerance range and design limits using analysis and measurement tools that offer design trade-offs to optimize design and processing capabilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments for deliverables.
- Must be willing to determine the scope of work and plan effectively to meet these commitments.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of Star CCM + or OpenFoam
- Expertise in CFD tools such as Ansys, Fluent and Nastran / Patran
- Mobile for short international assignments (6 months) - have a Canadian or European citizenship
- Bilingual French-English - required