That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Transports” team shine is a CPI engineer in road infrastructure who stands out for his motivation and his interest in the design of major projects.
Place of work: Boucherville, Montreal (In telework mode)
The challenges facing you will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert in the design of civil projects (drainage, hydrology, paving, pavement, infrastructure);
- You will participate in the studies and design of major projects for the Transport division;
- You will be involved in the development of plans, drawings, technical sheets and specifications;
- Write reports and technical opinions according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Carry out office monitoring on various projects underway in the region;
- Your rigor will be required during field surveys and site visits;
- Work in collaboration with the whole team to find innovative solutions.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction, specialization in urban / road infrastructure;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in consulting engineering;
- You have an interest Be marked for design, technical know-how;
- Knowledge of the directives in force from the Ministry of Sustainable Development, Environment and the fight against climate change (MDDELCC);
- You are resourceful, collaborator and have excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of simulation software (PCSWMM, EPANET) (Asset);
- Good knowledge of Excel and Autocad;
- You want to evolve in your role;
- CPI member of the OIQ
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.