Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a passionate engineer or civil engineer for our municipal infrastructure projects for our Rimouski or Gaspé office.
You do not live in Rimouski or Gaspé, but would you like to move there? Tetra Tech offers relocation bonuses!
Challenges that will surpass you
- Diagnose, design and / or search for solutions;
- Perform the calculations and define the parameters necessary for the design;
- Participate in the development of plans, drawings, specifications and technical specifications;
- Provide technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write the required reports and technical advice according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Ensuring relationships with the customer;
- Perform office monitoring and site visits.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with municipal infrastructure projects is an asset;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit;
- Availability to get around as part of your job.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.