MESAR Buildings & amp; Infrastructure is looking for a municipal engineering engineer for its urban infrastructure team. The successful candidate has more than 10 years of experience in sewer and water system design, drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, drainage, hydraulic swing and loopback and other engineering related activities. municipal.
- Gather baseline data from the client and other stakeholders;
- Participate in coordination meetings;
- Conduct design calculations, participate in the design of plans and specifications and ensure that plans correspond to guidelines, code requirements and other regulations;
- Administer the budget and implementation schedules, follow up on the deadlines according to the objectives and specifications to the specifications of the client;
- Ensure communication between the client, the various contractual stakeholders and the project team;
- Apply company policies and procedures to meet quality assurance standards.
- Hold a BAC in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Be a member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Master the spoken and written French language;
- Have a certificate (ASP card) from the General Health and Safety course on construction sites;
- Have a thorough knowledge of the codes and standards in force;
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be mobile for occasional trips.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Experience in a consulting engineering firm;
- Relevant experience in municipal work design;
- Knowledge of calculation and network balancing software (eg WaterCAD).
- Be proactive and show leadership;
- Have a synthesis mind;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills;
- communicate ideas clearly and accurately;
- Have a good sense of organization and ease in managing priorities.
Competitive salary and full benefits:
- Cooperative worker shareholder;
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan;
- Vacation bonus, additional holidays and accommodation holidays;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Group insurance including life insurance, short and long term disability, medical and dental expenses.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.