Are you dynamic, versatile and innovative? Are you specialized in civil engineering and you aim for excellence in all your achievements? Here is a challenging career opportunity for you!
Recognized for our personalized consulting engineering services and for the quality of our work, we stand out for our integrity, the competence of our teams and the respect our clientele and our employees.
Working at Pluritec means working in a work environment that promotes unity, team spirit and family. It's working in an environment where continuous improvement and training is strongly supported by management. The high employee retention rate also reflects the strong sense of belonging that you feel when you're part of the team!
Summary of the job:
The incumbent will act as project manager and design engineer in his / her specialty. He will be involved in the design and supervision of municipal engineering projects and other areas of his discipline.
Specifically, he will be responsible for:
- Ensure optimal project management under its governance (profitability, budget, needs, deadlines, customer relations, etc.)
- Carry out project design and participate in the development of projects. plans and specifications
- Oversee and draft reports, technical specifications, cost estimates for works, and certain construction site monitoring mandates
- Ensure compliance with standards, codes and quality standards in force
- Carry out monitoring of building works
- Work in constant collaboration with technicians and multidisciplinary teams
- Maintain and revise design criteria, procedures, spreadsheets and user software
Working Conditions :
- Possibility of flexible hours
- Permanent position, full time
- Group insurance
- to help employees
- Reimbursement of the professional contribution
- Continuing education
- Social activities organized by the company
- Program of improvement be
- Free Parking
- Municipal Engineering Experience
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and consultation
- Planning and organization
- Rigor and concern for a job well done
li> Good knowledge of codes and standards in force
Training and accreditation required:
- BAC in Civil Engineering
- Attestation (ASP card) of the course General health and safety on construction sites
- Be a member in good standing with the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
Years of experience required:
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in similar functions
All applications received will be treated confidentially. Only selected applications will be contacted.
N.B. In this document, the use of the masculine to designate people has the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to people of both sexes.