That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The offices are full of friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the infrastructure team of the Quebec office shine or from Lévis, he is a municipal engineering technician who stands out for his positive attitude, his rigor and his team spirit.
Location: In telecommuting mode (Quebec or Lévis thereafter)
The challenges q ui will allow you to surpass yourself
- You will become an expert in the design of municipal infrastructure projects;
- Using CAD / DAO software, you will assist engineers and senior draftsmen in their tasks of designing plans and specifications;
- Thanks to your technical skills, you will ensure the conformity of the work carried out on the sites and ensure compliance with the conformity of the plans and estimate;
- You will be in charge of monitoring the progress of the work for the validation of payment requests and the preparation of plans as built;
- You will be asked to be proactive and quickly identify any discrepancies between the work under construction and the plans and specifications and propose solutions.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- DEC in civil engineering;
- Strong interest in the design and design of urban infrastructure;
- At least 3 years of 'experienced nce in a similar position;
- Mastery of CIVIL3D and Autocad software;
- You wish to evolve in your role;
- Experience in Consulting Engineering (Asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal access to employment program and thus invites women, natives, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.