At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a Civilian Project Manager for the CANO (Underground Service Center) to join the team. Transport division team as part of a major project in the city that will span several years.
The person will be based full-time at the project office located at Place Bonaventure.
The challenges that will enable you to surpass yourself
- Perform the technical coordination of multidisciplinary teams in areas related to infrastructure (civil, mechanical, electricity). building);
- Participate in the development of the work breakdown structure;
- Participate in the development of the project schedule and schedule follow-up;
- Work collaboratively with different stakeholders
- Provide technical support as needed.
What makes you s the ideal person for this position
- Hold a bachelor's degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- Have more than 10 years of experience coordinating multidisciplinary projects
- Being a member of the OIQ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge at the project level in infrastructure, hydro and industrial.
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more
- You will have challenges, training and support to develop yourself continuously;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a purchase program shares.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
Tetra Tech subscribed t to an Equal Employment Opportunity Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.