That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it every day to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the Transport team shine is a civil engineering supervisor, who stands out for his rigor and his interest in site supervision . The person must be available to work all season long on a remote site located in Harrington Harbor.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as supervisor on construction sites (Road Engineering and Structures);
- Monitor the compliance of work carried out on sites and ensure compliance with plans and specifications;
- Be proactive, quickly identify discrepancies between the structure under construction and plans and specifications and suggest solutions;
- Follow up of the progress of the works for the conformity of the works, the validation of the requests for payment and the preparation of the plans as built.
- Make site reports, carry out quantity calculations, prepare progressive accounts ;
- Ensure that deadlines are met and that the works are compliant.
What makes you the person ideal for this position
- Hold a DEC in civil engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Marked interest for surveillance in the field of road engineering and engineering structures;
- Available for several weeks at a remote site (Harrington Harbor);
- Hold the ASP construction card.
These challenges stimulate you? Apply on our site or send us your application to