GBi is looking for a commissioning agent (electromechanical) , within our team responsible for building mechanics to carry out projects in institutional and commercial environment. It will be actively involved in projects on behalf of cities, municipalities, private developers and manufacturing or industrial companies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Oversee the commissioning process from the design phase to the end of the building's first year of operation;
- Demonstrate to the client the achievement of operating objectives and performance of electromechanical systems;
- Write commissioning specifications, develop checklists and performance tests;
- Inspect plans and specifications of professionals to comment system performance, reliability, operational sustainability, accessibility, maintenance, operational efficiency, protection of the health, well-being, safety and comfort of occupants and personnel operation and maintenance;
- Organize and lead the commissioning meetings with the customer, professionals, contractors and subcontractors;
- Develop test procedures based on the operating sequences of the systems. Carry out and document these tests on site,
- Prepare a follow-up list of the work to be completed after the system checks and send it to the client and the contractor.
- Write and update the commissioning report throughout the project.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering specialized in building (member of the OIQ) or technical building mechanics;
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Versatility, autonomy, fluency in communicating;
- Leadership and excellent customer service;
- Fluency in oral and written French;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Knowledge in regulation, control and integration adapted to the mechanics of the building (asset);
- Experience in programming (an asset);
- Experience in Consulting Engineering (a out).
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a creative and growing company
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals
- Contribute to innovative projects and diversified;
- Benefit from a flexible schedule that allows a better balance between work and personal life;
- Have a competitive remuneration;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training offered throughout the year;
- Have an active social life on your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences.
We offer a full range of avanta a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at