GBI is looking for an Electrical Junior Engineer (CPI) for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office, as part of our fire and road lighting team . The Engineer will be required to actively participate in street lighting projects, sports fields, parking lots, bike lanes, parks, aerodrome runway markings and traffic lights on behalf of government departments. , cities, municipalities and private developers.
Under the supervision of a senior engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the preparation of study reports and cost estimates for the work;
- Participate in the design and preparation of plans, specifications and slips;
- Perform electrical and photometric calculations (AGI32);
- Conduct visits, surveys and evaluations of existing facilities;
- Carry out work site monitoring.
- Completing the Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or any other training deemed relevant;
- Have an application in progress to become a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have knowledge of the Quebec Construction Code, Chapter V, Electricity;
- Knowledge of the following software: AutoCad, Word, Excel, AGI32
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French;
- Hold the ASP card;
- Hold a valid driver's license.
Career at GBI
Why join the team?
- Be part of a team of competent and passionate professionals;
- Contribute to innovative and diversified projects;
- Benefit from a year-round summer schedule that allows for a better balance between work and personal life;
- To have competitive compensation;
- Have access to a comprehensive group insurance and a savings structure with employer contribution;
- Shaping your career through ongoing internal and external training throughout the year;
- Have an active social life in your team by participating in various social activities;
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at