Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a junior engineer or civil engineer to support our client in managing the construction of water systems. The post is located on the Island of Montreal, between the Champlain Bridge and the Victoria Bridge.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Provide work management and supervision, such as facilitating site meetings, problem solving, preparing and issuing change directives, preparing statements, etc .;
- Provide technical advice on work, corrective actions and possible alternatives;
- Respond to different requests and questions from the customer's stakeholders;
- Identify the control elements to be monitored during the various stages of the work to be performed and carry out a continuous quality control;
- Propose the relevant quality control tools and tests;
- Analyze the different claims of entrepreneurs.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or related field;
- Be a member of the OIQ or be eligible to become one;
- Significant interest in construction management;
- You are resourceful, rigorous and dedicated;
- Excellent communication skills.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We are committed to work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company, Fridays pm on leave and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.