Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
Bouthillette Parizeau is currently looking for a construction site supervisor for his Quebec office.
The primary role of the Site Supervisor is to ensure that the projects assigned to him are in compliance with the contract documents in accordance with the roles of the stakeholders. Tasks are among others:
- Perform job monitoring and write monitoring reports
- Determine the costs of the work in accordance with standard methods and established plans and specifications
- Contribute to solving technical problems
- Provide information regarding the interpretation of plans and specifications so that the contractor performs the requested work
- Check the progress of the work according to plans and specifications
- Track timelines and attend site meetings
- Prepare recommendations for the receipt of works, list of deficiencies
- Check shop drawings
- Write minutes of meetings
- Negotiating prices with entrepreneurs
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Building Engineering Technique or relevant work experience
- Be curious and have an interest in building site supervision
- Have knowledge of the sites
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Holding the ASP construction card
- Have a valid driver's license
- Proficiency in oral and written French
- Multidisciplinary report writing and teamwork
- Knowledge of the following Office suite software: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a similar position within a consulting engineering firm or as a construction site supervisor primarily in building mechanics will be considered an asset
What we offer
A dynamic and friendly work environment in full growth
A flexible summer schedule year-round
A competitive salary
A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent coaching thanks to a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.