Come and make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Innovation and Technology Department, the City of Laval is looking for candidates for a position of:
Coordinator - IT Service Center
The challenges that await you:
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the incumbent coordinates the activities of staff assigned to the IT Service Center and ensure that users receive appropriate support and a high level of service quality and availability. He (she) coordinates the support to users and the operation of the office automation equipment, in particular the management of workstations, cell phones or other technological devices, as well as the operating software, software and applications installed there. . The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the efficient management of incidents, problems and service requests for all the assets supported by the Innovation and Technologies Department.
He (she) implements and coordinates the application of policies and procedures related to the identification, prioritization and resolution of incidents, including monitoring and follow-up, in order to ensure levels of service uniforms and quick solutions.
The profile sought:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in computer science or in any other field deemed relevant;
- Have seven (7) years of experience in coordination in a large IT service center;
- Possess an ITIL Certification is an asset;
- Have knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Have experience in setting up service level according to the ITIL reference framework;
- Have from the exp Kaisen workshop experience;
- Be able to communicate effectively and easily develop good interpersonal relationships;
- Have an aptitude for communication in French, both in writing and orally;
- Be able to plan, analyze and coordinate operations and the team;
- Be customer-oriented;
- Be results-oriented;
- Being able to manage stress well;
- Being reachable and available outside normal working hours (availability bonus).
Here is what we offer you:
- A permanent position;
- A work schedule , flexible, allowing work-life balance;
- Competitive total compensation;
- A full range of benefits.
The selection process includes different stages such as:
- An interview;
- Checks pre-employment cations and a security clearance survey.
Ville de Laval is continually looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now and apply online, no later than March 10, 2021 by visiting our website:
Ville de Laval applies an equal access employment program. She values thediversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of any special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.