For its service of the environment and the eco-citizenship, the city of Laval is looking for candidates to occupy a position of:
environment (trice) environment
Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which has the protection of the environment. An environment where your creativity and efforts contribute to the realization of stimulating environmental projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. Thus, the team of natural environments, awareness and development of projects is looking for an environment coordinator to participate in the realization of various special projects.
The challenges that You are waiting for you
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the environmental coordinator plans, realizes and coordinates the activities related to special projects. As such, it ensures the optimal use of the human, material and financial resources that are allocated to it.
As the Environment Coordinator, you will have the responsibility to plan, realize and coordinate environmental projects and Activities of the Natural Environment, Awareness and Development of Projects.
You will have to plan and coordinate the realization of each project under your term and to coordinate the various activities. As such, you will need to ensure optimal use of human, material and financial resources that are allocated. For continuous improvement purposes, throughout the projects, you will meet and analyze the observed anomalies, produce reports, balance sheets and recommendations.
Anxious to make your environmental projects known, you will participate in promoting your projects. In addition, you will guide, answer and advise citizens and anyone wishing to obtain information on your projects as well as the application of municipal environmental regulation.
the Wanted profile:
- Bachelor of the first cycle academic associated with the field of environmental sciences;
- at least two (2) years experience in a sector-related sector;
- experience and ability in development of environmental projects at the technical, regulatory and sensitization level;
- show versatility and Possess knowledge and experience in the fields of residual, water, greening, climate change and eco-citizenship;
- experience in writing reports (data, analysis and recommendations );
- demonstrate communication skills and environmental education (animation and vulgari Sation);
- have excellent skills for the organization of work and for prioritization management.
Here's what we do you Offline:
- The possibility of working in collaboration with partners and dynamic colleagues, in a multidisciplinary framework within the third largest city in Quebec;
- an easily accessible workplace, located at 480, boul. Armand-Frappier;
- a work schedule of 5 days week (33 h 45 hours) to reconcile work and personal life;
- salary scale: 65 053,73 to 85 570 $ 99 / year according to experience;
- duration: from July 5th for 24 weeks
The city of Laval is growing. It has more and more people, companies and organizations. This development brings great challenges and raises important issues. In 2014, we haveLaunched the Repensons Laval approach, which made it possible to develop the strategic vision of our city: urban nature in 2035. This vision is the compass which today guides the development of Laval. Working in the city of Laval is to believe in this vision. It is putting one's heart and ideas for the citizen service. It's dedicated and shaping the present to build the future.
You too, take part in change!
Apply online by June 25, 2021 by visiting the
The city of Laval applies an access to equality employment program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.