That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec office shine , he is an electrical engineer - CPI who stands out for his thoroughness and his passion for design.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out projects in the design of water systems lighting, traffic lights, lighting and lighting control, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems and fire alarm;
- Work in collaboration with team members and conduct research to determine the requirements for carrying out projects in building electricity, municipal lighting and lighting for the Ministry of Transport;
- Perform photometric studies for the development of lighting concept.
- Carry out feasibility studies and economic analyzes for the preparation of plans and specifications;
- Carry out surveys of existing installations;
- Participate in the estimation of project costs;
- Ensure that the plans and specifications meet the guidelines, the requirements of the codes of design, manufacture, installation, 'maintenance or use of equipment or products.
What makes you the perfect fit for this role
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- You have a keen interest in design as well as knowing it -do technical;
- Knowledge of CNB, Quebec Electricity Code and other building codes (Asset);
- You have an interest in lighting in Ministries of Transport, municipal, and building electricity;
- You thirst to learn and grow in your job;
- Good knowledge of Autocad and Revit software;
- Member in good standing of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, natives , people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.