That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we know that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops have quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- The sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make our “ Environment ” team of the Boucherville office , he is a CPI engineer in process mechanics who stands out for his interest in technical design and projects in residual materials, particularly in biogas and anaerobic digestion.
Place of work: Boucherville, in telework mode
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Participate in the design, analysis and study of processes for various projects related to the management of residual materials. (Biogas, anaerobic digestion, leachate, renewable energies, etc.);
- Establish the design bases and process calculations for various projects;
- Design process equipment;
- Participate in the budget estimate of deliverables for projects;
- Solve problems ("troubleshooting") in existing installations;
- Ensure quality deliverables given to customers;
- Ensure that budgets and project deadlines are respected;
- If necessary, carry out site supervision for implementation work on construction projects biogas and anaerobic digestion;
- Maintain effective and constructive relationships with customers within the framework of its responsibilities.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Hold a BAC in chemical engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Diversified knowledge in process mechanics, electricity and control;
- You have lots of ideas and show your imagination and curiosity when it comes to finding solutions;
- You have a good relationship level and you are comfortable with telecommuting;
- Your energy and your smile are contagious.