It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most enjoyable environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- we are aware that everyone's way of life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the Planet.
What we are missing to shine the "building" team of the office of Laval, it is a (e) CPI in electricity of the building, which stands out Its interest in monitoring and rigor.
Territory: Different sites of the Montreal area.
The challenges that will allow you to outdo not
- act as a construction supervisor on d multidisciplinary projects related to the electricity of the building;
- monitor the conformity of the work done and ensure compliance with plans as well as laws and regulations;
- to be proactive, quickly identify the Divergence between the work under construction and the plans and quotes and propose solutions;
- Track the progress of the work for the conformity of the works, the validation of requests for payment and the preparation of the plans Such as constructed;
- Write daily reports, carry out quantity calculations and prepare progressive counts;
- ensure compliance with deadlines;
- attend construction meetings;
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions in the event of unpredictable construction conditions during the design, then track it.
what sets you
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you ! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or / or certificate with electricity of the building;
- experience in a similar position (an asset);
- marked interest for monitoring;
- Facility to communicate and good relational skills;
- Member of OIQ;
- be available for displacements as part of its work;
- hold an ASP certification (health and safety course on construction sites);
- Experience in consulting genius (an asset).