Our Customer Services Department is looking for an Application Engineer.
Your primary responsibility will be to carry out data acquisition and post processing projects on behalf of the customer service team, while respecting deadlines and requirements in terms of quality and technical characteristics. You will also have to give training on the technologies and software sold and distributed by Creaform, as well as guide clients and colleagues in customer service operations, especially helping with first line troubleshooting cases.
If you hate the routine and wish to associate your talent with a passionnate and detemrined team, choose Creaform we will have fun working together.
- Delivering the A-QC service offering by creating or optimizing robot trajectories for our customers' quality control, off-line simulation or assistance in the mechanical design of jigs adapted to digitization and integration
- Integrating Creaform systems during the installation of robotic solutions on customer sites by acting as a coordinator, as needed, of the various participants;
- Robotic programming, mechanical assembly and validation tests during the commissioning of the solution.;
Your projects will lead you to
- Support the sales force with simulations, technical advice, solution definitions, demonstrations and technical validations;
- Participate in the various stages of product development;
- Contribute to the technical writing for the creation, update and revision of documentation;
- Provide training on specialized products and software in the field of automation;
- Act as a technical reference at sales and marketing events (trade shows, product launches, exhibitions, etc.);
- Provide support to the after-sales service team on robotic applications (remotely or on customer site);
- Create, prepare and conduct technical workshops for internal training events.
- Travel internationally on a regular basis (approximately 50%).
You will feel at home if you
- Have an Engineering degree (technical or bachelor) or relevant experience;
- Are fluent in English and French. Spanish are an asset;
- Are willing to travel throughout America a regular basis (50% of his time);
- Are autonomous, organized, resourceful, fast learner;
- Have the ability to analyze, solve problems and make decisions;
- Have an interest in sales and customer service;
- Have good communication skills.
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a human, inclusive and passionate team, for which pleasure and well-being at work are non-negotiable;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- The pride of working in a successful technology company, open to the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- A 100% flexible telecommuting policy;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more.