DEPUTY DIRECTOR OR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
MAINTENANCE OF REAL ESTATE ASSETS - MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT SECTION
The Collège de Maisonneuve welcomes nearly 7,000 students and young people and adults enrolled in credited training, more than 2,000 people follow professional development activities, and 850 people work to achieve its mission on three different campuses. Listening to its community, the College is concerned with providing the best responses to the training needs expressed by society. In addition, the activities of the Collegial Center for the Development of Didactic Material (CCDMD) as well as those of its three technology transfer centers (CCTT) have positive impacts on the training offered to students and participate in the socio-economic development of Quebec. .
We are currently looking for a candidate to occupy the position of Assistant Director, Maintenance and Development of Real Estate Assets, Mechanical Component, electrical and energy management.
Under the supervision of the director of material resources and building IT, the incumbent oversees the planning, organization, management, control and evaluation of:
- the personnel under his responsibility and the activities of this group;
- the maintenance and the continuous improvement of mechanical, electrical, electronic, ventilation and plumbing infrastructures ie of the College.
She is also responsible for maintaining and developing assets, more particularly for mechanical and electrical equipment. In addition, the person must be available in the evenings and weekends, on rotation with his / her manager colleague.
The person must assume, among other things, the following responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the work of the team of workers and specialized technicians;
- Manage and coordinate the planning, development, implementation and optimization of mechanical equipment, electrical and building control as well as educational equipment;
- Meet the needs of the community by ensuring the efficient operation of the facilities;
- Coordinate the asset maintenance program and participate actively in the development orientations of the installations to put forward the applicable measures of energy saving and reduction of consumption in order to tend towards carbon neutrality;
- See to the administrative management of the '' all aspects of the service under his responsibility in the respect t the standards, regulations and policies in force;
- Assume any other responsibility entrusted to it by the management of the building material resources and IT department.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or in a discipline related to building management;
- Five years of experience in a management role in a unionized context;
- Knowledge of operating software and asset management;
- Proficiency in the spoken and written French language. The person must pass the test.
- Training in energy saving, LEED or carbon neutrality;
- Be a member of a Canadian engineering association (OIQ and / or PEGNL).
The profile sought
The Collège de Maisonneuve is looking for a dynamic and motivated person who wants to make a difference and be able to promote good practices in terms of sustainable development,home automation management and operations optimization. The College offers the person sought to play a concrete role in building and energy management by participating in orientations to tend towards carbon neutrality, by being an actor in structuring projects and by leading the team towards efficient and dynamic management. .
The person we are looking for is autonomous, methodical, and has customer service at heart. She demonstrates leadership by establishing relationships of trust with staff, and knows how to be a development agent in the organization by her ability to persuade and influence people.
In addition, the person sought demonstrates good ability to analyze complex situations and find solutions to problems encountered in the course of her duties.
Finally, she subscribes to the values of the Human resources management policy and the orientations of the College's strategic plan.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulations determining working conditions CEGEP executives for a class 6 position, i.e. remuneration between $ 73,515 and $ 98,017.
Interested persons must complete their application profile, include a cover letter and apply on display number 2021-CR-001 before 4:30 p.m. on September 30, 2020 at.
The College of Maisonneuve subscribes to the Act respecting equal access to employment in public bodies for the persons concerned, namely women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities.
The Collège de Maisonneuve thanks all those who submit their application for their interest. However, he will only contact those selected for an interview.