Under the supervision of management and an engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for design in sustainable urban infrastructure . The team offers integrated water management for parking lots, streets, neighborhoods in urban and rural areas. Our market is established in the greater Montreal area, and is developing throughout Quebec.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Member of the OIQ;
- 2-5 years of experience in Quebec.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Design manager, internal coordination meetings with design teams, budget estimation, monitoring of project calls for tenders;
- Supervise or carry out partial monitoring of work;
- Respect budgets and deadlines, according to the quality standards provided;
- Carry out any other related task.
Desired skills :
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Strong sensitivity for sustainable development and green infrastructure
- Be organized, responsible, resourceful and dynamic;
- Excellent knowledge of standard construction and maintenance practices relating to BNQ, ME LCC and MTQ;
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and urban hydrology.
- Asset: mastery of PCSWMM software
- Asset: Specialization in PGO, sanitary treatment and / or aqueduct.
Planned hiring date : as soon as possible
Contact : If you think you have necessary experience, please forward your CV and a cover letter outlining the design and management skills to