The desire to act in the collective interest!
At Stantec, we are at our best when we innovate together, where collective interest, creativity and needs meet clients. We are guided on a daily basis by our imagination, our ingenuity and a deep understanding of the society around us. We are a global network of 22,000 employees spread over 400 offices and 6 continents. Founded in Canada, Stantec is today the third largest engineering firm in North America. Here in Quebec, we are a team of 1,500 engineers, professionals, designers, project managers and technicians. Our 20 offices can count on strong and committed local leadership.
Our mechanical-electrical team works with its clients to imagine, design, build and commission their projects. We are active in the hospital, commercial, institutional, municipal and private sectors.
If you are a building electrical technician and want to use your technical skills within of a successful international company that has the well-being of its employees at heart, this opportunity could be yours!
Be part of a dynamic team by joining our team at the offices of Quebec, Montreal or Longueuil!
More specifically, you will have to:
- Carry out surveys.
- Carry out studies .
- Design lighting, electrical distribution, fire alarm and communication systems for institutional, commercial or any other type of building projects;
- Develop plans under the supervision of the engineer;
- Coordinate the design with professionals and clients;
- Prepare work cost estimates;
- Part iciper in document quality assurance processes;
- Analyze shop drawings;
- Perform office monitoring in collaboration with site supervisors;
- Carry out site supervision;
- Carry out any other related task that may help in carrying out the project.
- College diploma (DEC) in electrical engineering or any other recognized experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building electricity;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software;
- Knowledge of Revit MEP software (asset);
- ASP construction (asset ).
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hrs / week;
- Telework during the period of control of the spread of COVID-19 and then at the Quebec, Montreal or Longueuil office. (Possibility of working in the office if teleworking is not suitable).
- Flexible hours;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of membership fees 'professional association;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee share ownership plan;
- Program training and skills development.