At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take the human being to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. With managers who listen to employees, Tetra Tech offers a dynamic work atmosphere, promotes technical development and encourages progression within the company.
Our team is expanding, we are currently looking for a draftsman or technician to join the Building Structure team at the Quebec City office.
Challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Develop and prepare drawings and structural plans of steel, concrete or wood;
- Execute 3D modeling;
- Execute plan, elevation profile and section drawings to specify typical details needed for construction;
- Work closely with engineers and professionals in other disciplines to find appropriate solutions to our customers.
- Carry out the (partial) supervision of works structural steel, concrete or wood.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture or other equivalent training;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of REVIT;
- Positive attitude, rigor, team player and passionate;
- Experience in consulting engineering (trump).
What makes Tetra? Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- In addition to a challenging role, Tetra Tech offers training and support in order to offer continuous development and progression within the company;
- Times are changing and Tetra tech is adapting, that's why we focus on work-life balance by offering flexible hours and Friday afternoons on vacation year-round;
- It's filled with friendly people, and you'll be able to easily create links using the many social and sporting activities organized within the company.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a Equal Opportunities Program, and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.