The Manufacturing Tests team is looking for a tests designer in electronics and / or software design to help to develop and to improve innovative testing solutions. This work experience is a great opportunity to participate in the development of products at the cutting edge of the technology and to work alongside the manufacturing section of the development of a product. The team is looking for a dynamic, autonomous and passionate person who can provide a new contribution to a group of experienced designers.
- Develop innovative testing approaches as part of the company's testing strategies to increase design efficiency and continuous improvement of production testing (functional and pre-functional);
- Cooperate with the engineering team, the operations group, the production teams and the manufacturing subcontractors to improve strategies and products testing of the company;
- Participate in writing specifications defining products testing strategies, including functional and pre-functional testing;
- Write test procedures and validation procedures necessary to release the test programs of the products;
- Improve the current test infrastructure for growth and development (AWS servers and databases);
- Develop user interfaces with test servers and databases to provide relevant information for real-time management of the manufacturing test infrastructure dispersed across different continents;
- Participate in the elaboration of the design schedule for assigned projects, be responsible for test deliverables, and track this timeline;
- Provide support to local production and to manufacturing subcontractors by solving problems involving test solutions;
- Participate in project review and monitoring meetings as a member of project teams;
- Collaborate in the bring-up stage of the product design by providing the required debugging and diagnostic tools;
- Any other related tasks depending on the expertise of the candidate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
Specialization: Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
Experience: Ideally, 1 to 5 years in manufacturing tests for electronic products;
- Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Software development, PCs architecture, Databases (DynamoDB and SQL);
- Python, C++, HTML/CSS (Web page), PHP, BASH MySQL;
- Knowledge of TestStand (National Instruments);
- Experience in AWS server management;
- Experience in pre-functional and functional tests strategy;
- Excellent team player, customer oriented, contributes to a constructive and positive working environment;
- Resourceful, proactive, great adaptability, good communication skills;
Languages: Bilingual (English and French) written and spoken.