INOGEC is an Equipment company, located in Sherbrooke, specializing in mechanical design and equipment manufacturing in the industrial sector. Ingec allows companies to get specialized engineering solutions to realize their different challenges.
For more than 8 years, INOGEC stands out as an employer by its unique work environment to optimize the development of members of his team. The key to the success of the company lies in the continuing education and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows INOGEC to constantly solidify one's team and raise a wide variety of major challenges.
From the needs of customers, the INOGEC team designs (mechanics and electrical), manufactures, assembles, program, installs and starts tailor-made equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are an automated and thirsty equipment enthusiast to further develop your skills, INOGEC is out of any doubt the company for you. Apply now and come up with challenges at the height of your abilities.
• Work as a designer engineer and project manager within a dynamic team
• Design / optimize Mechanical equipment of all kinds.
• Propose innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
• Do a constant tracking with clients to ensure that delays meet deadlines and meet the requirements
• do finite elements analyzes.
• Place and manage commands.
• All in a multitude of industrial domains (aeronautics, pasta and papers, automobile, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products ...)
• Environments and challenges Hyper Stimulating Work
• Competitive Salary
• Many additional time options
• Flexible time
• Well-appointed premises, Modern, good windows
• Possibility to assemble and make the Dem Tiring your designs
• Powerful work tools (computers, multiple screens, space mouse ...)
• Continuing education (seminar, conference, internal training, lunch and learn)
• Social Club
• Collective Insurance
• 2 years and more experience in The field of mechanical engineering (DEC) or (tray), mechanical engineering, or any other training or relevant experience
• A good knowledge of the SolidWorks software is an asset
• Rigorous towards The procedures and rules of the technical drawing
• Good skill in oral communications and writing (French)
• Strong ability to identify problems, find solutions and presenting them
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Great desire to develop skills
• Good ability to work in Team, Good Communication, Troubleshoot, Good Capacities S Ur the organizational plan, good mechanical spirit
• Have interest for mechanical projects of a variety of nature