Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to shine the municipal infrastructure team from Bas-St-Laurent, it is a designer technician (trice) in civil engineering that stands out by his rigor and his spirit of 'team. No matter where you are localized in Eastern Quebec, come with major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, low -St-Laurent, North Shore, Gaspé - flexible work mode.
The challenges that will allow you to exceed you
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans for different urban infrastructure projects (sewers, aqueduct, roads, drainage, etc.);
- Participate in design and reporting tasks;
- Conduct quantity calculations and collaborate with the engineer for the cost of the cost of works;
- compile and enter the data recorded on the ground;
- work In close collaboration with engineers to find solutions adapted to our clientele;
- track progress on construction sites and ensure compliance with plans and quotes.
what makes VO Us the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- DEC in civil engineering;
- Marked interest for drawing and The design of urban infrastructures;
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- masters the civil3d and autocad software;
- you are resourceful (e), rigorous and motivated by teamwork;
- knowledge and interest in surveying (asset);
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.