It's true! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
which makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- The offices overflow with talented and sympathetic people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of telework;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate in a daily life in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and Progression are part of internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities And we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
what we are missing to make the team "Hyd resources in Quebec shine ", It is a designer (trice) who stands out for his interest in AutoCAD software and his desire to learn.
workplace: Quebec office, Montreal, Trois-Rivières or Boucherville in hybrid mode
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Develop and prepare drawings and plans for different projects related to the ' Water (maintenance and layout of watercourses, stabilization of banks, wildlife arrangements, pumits, retention basins, etc.);
- Participate in design tasks;
- Support the 'Engineer for data sockets and field surveys;
- Compile and enter the data recorded in the field;
- Perform site surveillance visits related to courses 'Water;
- Work in close collaboration with engineers in order to find solutions adapted to our customers.
which makes you the ideal person for This position
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset);
- The water domain interests you;
- You appreciate going to the field and living experiences in kind;
- Interest marked for drawing and design;
- You are on and motivated by teamwork;
- Good control of AutoCAD software (an asset).