International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
Techso is looking for versatile, collaborative and curious talents who will act as a DevOps specialist consultant working in industrial, cloud and virtualized environments. Techso needs an autonomous person who is passionate about technology and wants to learn and share his knowledge.
- Determine the objectives and requirements of our clients and document them
- Develop DevOps processes and integrate the technologies required to meet our customers' goals
- Centralize and manage all the changes and problems encountered
- Ensure that the solution is delivered according to the quality, costs and deadlines previously agreed with the client
- Put the developed solutions into production and manage change before and after production
- Participate in the pre-sales efforts of the management (effort evaluations, benchmarking of different technologies, etc.)
- You have a university degree in computer/software science
- You have a good knowledge of DevOps concepts
- You have extensive experience in CI / CD pipeline setup and test automation
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, JENKINS, Dockers, Ansible and source code management tools (TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Knowledge of build platform, CI and deployment orchestration
- You are curious about new technologies
- You like to profess best practices
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and complex problem solving
- You are bilingual French / English
- You have experience working in Agile / Scrum team - an asset
- And above all, you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic work environment in which you can evolve !